Getting ready for bed
1. Wash face.
2. Brush teeth.
5. Get in bed.
6. Hamster around. Get comfortable in those blankets, gurl.
7. Smell something weird.
8. Try to seek out the smell without getting out of bed.
9. Think it might be your dog…? That is foul.
10. Get out of bed to see what’s going on. Sherlock Holmes the situation.
11. You stepped in dog poop at the park earlier and it has been seeping into every corner of your room since shoe removal a few hours ago. There is even a smear on the floor. Heavens to Betsy.
12. Throw shoes in hallway, close door.
13. Back in bed.
I guess this is growing up
I just ordered a 11 cup food processor and I haven’t been this excited over a purchase in a long time.
Can’t wait to whip up some falafel in this bitch!
I went to bottomless mimosa brunch, got a bit of a sunburn, and then took my dog to the dog park.
No pictures were taken. Does that mean none of this happened?
Current emotional state: poop emoji with a sad face.
Thai food tonight
I’m definitely not going to get something called a Flatizza from somewhere that hasn’t even perfected the art of making the sandwich that they have named themselves after.
I can’t be the only one who does this
I don’t feel like listening to music on my walk home but I still am planning to put my headphones in so I don’t have to talk to anyone/street people don’t harass me.